Saturday, October 1, 2016

Write 31 Days Challenge. Challenge Accepted.

I am going to attempt the Write 31 Days Challenge for October. I am hoping that it will help kick off this blogging habit I am trying to get going. I struggle to write about things that I think a reader would perceive to be inane. The thing is though I started this blog as a journal for me. Really to keep up with what's going on with my horse and maybe a little 'life' crap too. So I am going to do that for 31 days. Then I should keep it up after that. 




Reality Check: I have a very demanding Squish and I am sort of at his mercy right now. Everything I do is determined by him and his mood for the minute. It's really taught me not to procrastinate. When I get a chance to wash clothes or trim a horse I am on it a moment's notice. No more "I will do it as soon as I get done with this quest in Skyrim." or "After this nap." Life just doesn't work that way anymore. 

My Topic for the Write 31 Days Challenge will be Getting Going with Endurance Riding. Now I realize there will be no race at the end of it and thus a little anticlimactic. There will however be Progress and that's all I can ask for. I am also giving myself permission to occasionally do a filler post if necessary.  

I'm a cashew. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment